Today’s article won’t take much of your time and I promise.
No deep psychology or philosophical theories that make your head spin. Just some notes on how you can take advantage of the blog while I’m away.
1). Browse the best articles on the blog: You’ll find the most read articles here. Some of it’s good and some not so good. Feel free to comment on any of them. I promise to respond when I return.
2).Screw Google and ask Justin: Use the blog page to search exactly what you’re looking for. Above the blog posts is a search field. Type in exactly what you want to read and get to it.
3). Grab your free resources: You’ll find free workout, meal plans, recipes, and downloadable resources to help you build a body you’re proud of.
4). Grab more free resources: You read that right. Aside from over 500 free articles on the blog I’ve created hundreds of free resources. Here’s 3 more from my friends at PN.
5). Apply for coaching: Join my personal coaching wait list. I’ll be opening up 3 coaching spots in September. Get 1 on 1 online coaching.
You’ll get access to:
- Over 50+ simple and delicious high protein recipes for weight loss
- Custom nutrition coaching and diet advice so you know exactly what to eat and how much
- Personalized workouts for your goals, level, and any injuries
- Daily, Weekly, and monthly check-ins and progress reports so you are held accountable
- The option for Zoom calls to connect and dive deeper into any challenges and strugglees
That’s it for today. Tomorrow you’ll be getting one more message from me that includes a very brief survey. Ugh, I know – I hate survey’s too. But it’s super short and can be completed in 2 minutes. Plus, it will help me make the site way more useful for you.
Photo – Scott Webb