Everybody wants a body and life they can be proud of. But most people fail to consistently follow through on the necessary steps it takes to realize that goal.
Through my coaching programs I’ve worked with hundreds of people who started out overworked, overwhelmed, and out of shape, and ended up building more confidence – Along with a lean, strong, and energized body.
A body capable of handling anything.
In your guide and over the next 5 days. I’ll show you some simple, effective, and easy to implement strategies that I’ve used with hundreds of clients to achieve results like those you see at the bottom of this page.
In your guide you’ll learn:
- How to eat right for your goals. The right foods, in the right amounts, at the right time.
- How to grocery shop for what you like and need.
- How to make meal prep easy – and actually happen.
- How to workout without dedicating your life to the gym or burning yourself out.
- How to get in the right mindset to stay motivated and consistent. So you can get results now and keep them forever.
- And more…
WHAT’S TO COME? STRENGTHENING YOUR MINDSET
Today, I’d like for you to set aside 15 to 20 minutes and familiarize yourself with your guide and take some of the action steps that are asked of you.
Over the next 5-days I’ll also cover:
- The cost of getting lean, finding fitness no matter how busy you are, and two important mindsets for long-term fitness success.
- Why meal plans don’t work and what you can do instead.
- Simple and effective training strategies to build lean muscle.
- Important strategies for sleep and stress management.
- How to create the right conditions for long-term success
- And more…
Check your email tomorrow. I’ll be sending you a message that includes day 1 of the course: Mindset
ABOUT THE GUIDE AND LESSONS
Most of the principles you’re learning are the same ones I teach in my personal coaching program.
In those programs you’ll learn things like:
- How to stay consistent and stop starting and then fizzling out after a few weeks.
- Having a plan that’s easy to follow in all of life’s situations – packed schedules, vacations, dinner parties, holidays, travel, and times of low motivation.
- The secrets of having the willpower to stay on track with your diet and training. Resisting peer pressure when it comes to drinking and food choices in social atmospheres.
- Finding the time to work out, eat healthily, juggle family and careers while still maintaining a social life
- Get results and keep them forever because you actually like the process
Finally, lose the fat you’ve been trying to shed for years. Get leaner, stronger, and more confident and comfortable in your own skin.