Below are some of the free resources I’ve created over the years. If you like what you find please subscribe to my newsletter where I write about simple fitness and smarter nutrition so you can live healthier and happier.
Table of Contents
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
- Getting started guide: Adding more meaningful movement
- Getting started guide: Fixing your nutrition
- Getting started guide: Strength training
- Beginner bodyweight routine
- Beginner bodyweight circuit
- Intermediate bodyweight routine
- 10 bodyweight workouts to spice up your home training
- A simple movement routine to improve flexibility and mobility if you hate stretching
- 5-minute workout: One of my favorite ways to train
- How to create simple and effective workout routines for yourself
DOWNLOADABLE WORKOUT PDFS
- How to create your own amrap routine
- Barbell amrap routine
- Bodyweight amrap routine
- Dumbbell amrap routine
- Kettlebell amrap routine
- 21-day amrap workout schedule
- 10-minute workout ideas
- Sneaky ways to move
- Fix your diet without changing the food you eat
- The beginner’s guide to mindful eating
- 10 simple fitness and nutrition habits to take back control of your health
- Nutrition for fat loss. 5 simple habits to help you make better choices more consistently
- How to create a food prep ritual
- The ultimate guide to intermittent fasting
- Budget grocery shopping guide
NUTRITION, RECIPES, AND MEAL TEMPLATE PDFS
- 2-week simple meal plan
- Recipe Index
- Kitchen Makeover Rescue Pak
- Calorie Counting Debunked: An Alternative to Counting Calories
- Nutrition and Fitness For Busy Professionals
- Hand sized portion control guide
- Simple shopping list and portion control
- Men’s plate: What a healthy meal could look like
- Women’s plate: What a healthy meal could look like
- The throw it in a pan cooking method
- Creating protein shakes and recipes
- Family favorites food list: Creating healthy meals for the family
MINDSET AND LIFESTYLE
- 10 simple strategies to get your mind, body, and diet fixed. Even if you’ve failed before
- 5 things you think you need to get healthier but don’t
- Maybe it’s not about motivation. Maybe it’s about you
- Building mental toughness in life and why relying on motivation and willpower may let you down
- The power of adaptability: How to navigate anything life throws at you
MINDSET AND LIFESTYLE PDFS
- Busting your beliefs and building a stronger mindset
- Communicating your needs with loved ones
- Daily self-care needs
- Weekly self-compassion worksheet
- Identifying your goals and limiting factors
- Discover your superpowers
- Turning goals into behaviors worksheet
- Time tracking log: How are you really spending your time?
FREE 5 DAY COURSE
CLIENT RESULTS AND ONLINE COACHING
INTERESTED IN WORKING TOGETHER?
STEP 1: Getting to know you
I start with a free consultation and questionnaire to learn about your background and set a foundation of trust, honesty, and authenticity for the coaching relationship. We’ll also take initial body measurements as well as a movement analysis.
This also allows me to learn your goals, motivations, and deep driving forces? This conversation uncovers what will keep you loving your training for years to come.
I also want to understand your lifestyle, nutrition, sleep, and stress habits: Understanding these is important because training doesn’t happen in a vacuum. I’ll also cover any past injuries or current limitations.
I’ll also talk about the expectations of you and me, and map out what your future fitness journey could look like.
STEP 2: Your training, nutrition, and ongoing support
I will provide your weekly program through online coaching, which will have all your exercises, demo videos, and places to record your results and write down notes or questions – you’ll always know exactly what to do and when to do it.
I will review your weekly results and videos and adjust your program and diet accordingly – your program evolves with you.
Depending on the package you choose. There will be none, monthly, or bi-weekly, 30-minute consultation with me via Zoom (video conference) to review progress, talk about nutrition, assess goals, and discuss ongoing expectations.
How does all this sound? Learn more about personal online coaching