I don’t post a lot of recipes on the blog. Mostly, because I prefer to cook without recipes. But every so often I get creative and put together some mad scientist concoction that turns out pretty tasty.
Today I’ve got my garlic and rosemary roasted chicken bites. Super healthy and more importantly Krazy (with a K so you know it’s legit) tasty.
- 2 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 ½ inches chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp melted cooking fat
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 F.
- Place the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest and cooking fat in a baking dish and mix well to combine. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the chicken breast chunks and combine well in the liquid.
- Place in the oven to roast for 20 minutes, then add the chicken stock and lemon juice.
- Return the chicken to the oven for 5 minutes with the oven now turned off.
- Shred Your Butt Tacos
- Paleo Chili
- Zucchini Pasta with Avocado-Cashew Pesto
- Huevos Rancheros with Green Beans
- Spicy Avocado Hummus
- Glazed Salmon with Chives and Mango Peach Salsa
- Orange Chicken Stir-Fry with Broccoli
- Smoked Salmon, Watercress, and Avocado Omelette
- Baked Eggs in Portobello and Zucchini Nests
PS: Have you checked out the Busy Person’s Fitness Guide? It’s an 8-week program I designed to help those with a hectic schedule to lose fat, build lean muscle, and have more energy.