These high-protein blueberry pancakes are a healthy and delicious way to start your day. Perfect for a busy morning before work or on a relaxing weekend with a nice cup of coffee.
High Protein Blueberry Pancakes
What You Need To Do
- Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
- Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
- Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
- 1⁄4 cup liquid egg whites (around 4 eggs)
- 1 scoop (25g) of vanilla whey powder
- 1⁄2 banana, mashed almond milk, if needed
- 1⁄4 cup (25g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 tsp. coconut oil
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Kcal: 257
- Fats(g): 5
- Carbs(g): 18
- Protein(g): 36
In the mood for something else? I gotchu…
- Slow-cooked chicken fajita
- Strawberry protein smoothie bowl
- Mushroom and brie omelet
- Chicken piccata
- Mexican stuffed peppers
Need a workout instead? No problem.