What is the greatest food that fits in the palm of your hand?
If you’re thinking anything other than avocado then you’re crazy! Just kidding, there’s some pretty darn good foods out there that fit inside the palm of your hand but for me the avocado would beat them all in a fist fight.
Today’s limitless recipe is all about how to make spicy avocado hummus. It makes for a great snack, an awesome dip, or just to look at. I kid, I kid.
Lets do this shall we? How to make spicy avocado hummus coming atcha in 3…2…1…
- 2 large ripe avocados, pitted and flesh scooped out
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Freshly cut vegetables of choice.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse to a smooth paste.
- Season to taste and transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with vegetables of choice, such as broccoli or cauliflower florets, baby carrots, cucumbers, etc.
- | calories 128 | total carbs 6g | protein 2g | total fat 12g | cholesterol 0mg | sodium 10mg |
PS: I’ll be adding this recipe to the LimitlessBODY Blueprint. If you’re looking to get healthy, lose fat, and build healthy habits that stick – Join hundreds of others using the LBB to become the healthiest version of themselves.