I’m excited you’re ready to build a body you’re proud of. I want to go over a few details to get you started. If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to call me at 703-507-2338, email me, or visit the frequently asked questions page.
Your Membership Will Auto-renew Unless…
Your Membership will renew automatically for the same duration and rate unless 14-days notice of cancelation is given.
Example: Won’t be continuing training on February 1st? Cool. Just let me know 14 days before that.
All Sales Are Final (sorta)
All sales are final. New Memberships have a no-risk, 7-day guarantee. As a first-time member who has not previously had a membership, you may terminate your agreement and receive a complete refund within 7 days of your first training session. I want to be your home for health, fitness, and sexiness. But if you’re not having a good time in the first 7 days, just let me know. I may cry a little but at least you’ll get your money back. #babydonthurtme
Use ‘Em or Lose ’em
With your training membership, you have been allotted a specific number of training sessions to access each month [for example, 2X per week, 3X or unlimited]. During the term of your agreement, a new allocation of credits is available for your use every month, starting with your monthly auto-payment and expiring on the same day of the following month. Your unused credits will not carry over, so plan in advance, and use that shit!
This means that if you are going out of town you must notify me before the fist of the month. If you do, I am happy to prorate your dues. If you do not, I cannot prorate your monthly dues.
Your Auto-Payments Occur Monthly
You will be billed monthly unless you have pre-paid your Membership. I may change membership terms and rates under this agreement by posting notice of such change at least 30 days in advance of such change.
Don’t Be An Asshole Policy
This is pretty simple. Be nice to me, to other members, and to yourself. If you are an asshole or become an asshole while training with me. I have the right to revoke your membership without a refund. I’ve never had an asshole train with me. Don’t be the first.
If You Decide to Terminate Down the Road…
Though I’d be sad to see you go, I’m committed to making the divorce as painless as possible. After completing the Membership Termination Form with me, please allow two business days for me to process your request.
- Terminating at the End of Your Current Agreement: Your contract is set to automatically auto-renew month to month so that you will have continual access to your classes and/or semi-private sessions. If you do not wish for your agreement to auto-renew, you must fill out a termination request no later than 14-days prior to the first auto-payment of what would have been your next term.
- “No Fee” Terminations: If you have a medical issue that prevents you from utilizing your membership, you may be allowed to terminate without penalty by providing a note from your doctor detailing the medical necessity of the termination. If you move and your new home is more than ten miles from my training location, you may terminate without penalty, provided that you lived within ten miles of the Clubhouse at the time you began your agreement.
Here’s Some Random Stuff That Didn’t Fit Anywhere Else.
- I can cancel this agreement at any time and will pay you for unused future services. Without limiting my ability to terminate this membership for cause, I may terminate this membership for any reason at the end of any given month. If I elect to so terminate, I will refund a pro-rata portion of any dues applicable to future month(s).
- This membership belongs to you and you can’t give it to anyone else. It is expressly understood and agreed that this agreement is not assignable or transferable by you and no rights or privileges granted by this Membership can be transferred or assigned by you.
- I can take your pic, ‘cause you sexy. Any pictures, audio, or visual recordings taken of you at the Clubhouse or at other official events may be used for publication, promotion, articles, shows, and advertisement without additional consent and without compensation. Don’t worry – I’m not weird.
Please Don’t Sue Us (Liability Waiver)
You are working on your health and hotness at your own risk. It is further agreed that all exercises including the use of weights, number of repetitions, and use of any and all machinery, equipment, and apparatus designed for exercising and the use of Artesia Ice Skating Training Facility premises and facilities shall be at the member’s sole risk. Notwithstanding any consultation on exercise programs which may be provided by me or agents, it is hereby understood that the selection of exercise programs, methods, and types of equipment shall be your entire responsibility, and I shall not be liable to you or your family or any claims, demands, injuries, damages, or actions arising due to injury to your person or property arising out of or in connection with the use by you of the services and facilities of me or the premises where the same is located.
I can’t be responsible for your stuff, so leave the diamonds at home. If you bring any personal property onto the premises of the Artesia Ice Skating and Training Facility, you take such action at your risk. You hereby hold me its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by you, on your behalf, by your family, and your executors, administrators, and personal representatives for any such injuries or claims aforesaid and you for himself and on behalf of his family, executors, administrators, and personal representatives do hereby forever release and discharge Justin Thomas Miller (me), its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, losses and expenses. This section will survive any cancellation of this Agreement.
I have read and understood the terms of this agreement and agree to its provisions. I also understand that I am able to consult with Justin Thomas Miller (me) about membership policies at any time.
I am not under the influence of any drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants. I am not suffering from any illness or incapacity. I am over 18 years of age. I am not an asshole and will not become one while training with Justin Thomas Miller <3 xoxo