I’m excited you’re ready to build a body you’re proud of. I want to go over a few details to get you started. If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to call me at 703-507-2338, email me, or visit the frequently asked questions page.
- Terminating at the End of Your Current Agreement: Your contract is set to automatically auto-renew month to month so that you will have continual access to your classes and/or semi-private sessions. If you do not wish for your agreement to auto-renew, you must fill out a termination request no later than 14-days prior to the first auto-payment of what would have been your next term.
- “No Fee” Terminations: If you have a medical issue that prevents you from utilizing your membership, you may be allowed to terminate without penalty by providing a note from your doctor detailing the medical necessity of the termination. If you move and your new home is more than ten miles from my training location, you may terminate without penalty, provided that you lived within ten miles of the Clubhouse at the time you began your agreement.
Here’s Some Random Stuff That Didn’t Fit Anywhere Else.
- I can cancel this agreement at any time and will pay you for unused future services. Without limiting my ability to terminate this membership for cause, I may terminate this membership for any reason at the end of any given month. If I elect to so terminate, I will refund a pro-rata portion of any dues applicable to future month(s).
- This membership belongs to you and you can’t give it to anyone else. It is expressly understood and agreed that this agreement is not assignable or transferable by you and no rights or privileges granted by this Membership can be transferred or assigned by you.
- I can take your pic, ‘cause you sexy. Any pictures, audio, or visual recordings taken of you at the Clubhouse or at other official events may be used for publication, promotion, articles, shows, and advertisement without additional consent and without compensation. Don’t worry – I’m not weird.
Please Don’t Sue Us (Liability Waiver)