The other day I received an email from a person in the L365 community referencing a quote from the L365 Fitness Program.
“It is easy in the world to live after the world’s opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
She went on to elaborate a little bit and I wanted to share that with you all today simply because it gave me the goosebumps. It sums up what the program is all about.
“I think this quote is a really good reminder to stay true to myself through this process and into my new and improved life as well. I truly believe we teach people how we wish to be treated, so unless I put myself first – no one else will either.” -Kelly
IT’S HERE AND I COULDN’T BE MORE EXCITED 🙂
The Limitless365 Fitness Program: Building Healthy Habits for Busy People is finally here. After two years of on and off work it is now available.
This would have never been possible without you and the rest of the Limitless365 band of crazies. These last six months in particular are when I really put my nose to the grind stone and finished it up.
For your dedication to the growth of the site and its community I wanted to give the L365 community a FREE section of the program. You can get the 28 page Nutrition Introduction Guide Book right here.
I always felt like something was missing from the program until your emails, questions, and all the comments that the community has sent helped me to add that little extra something 🙂
I’m now confident that the program answers all the questions I’ve received about how to build the healthy habits that lead to a life full of limitless health and wellness.
If you’d like to see exactly what is included in the L365 Fitness Program you can visit the launch page found here. Essentially the program includes every tool, resource, tip, and trick I have used for my personal clients like Ami, plus the kitchen sink.
The Program is now offered at a 25% discount ($35 instead of the regular $47 price) until Friday night 9:00pm PST. After that the price will go back to normal.
Just a reminder that there are a few pretty sweet bonuses included right now as well that will help you go BEAST MODE on your health.
I wanted to create a program that makes it almost impossible for someone not to succeed. That’s why I am offering everyone who purchases this program by April 4th a bonus 45-minute coaching session with me and other great resources from my buddies.
During our call, we’ll discuss:
- What’s holding you back from creating the healthy life you want.
- The best way for you to get started building new, healthy habits.
- The four main points of focus in order to produce results.
- Your best approach to exercise in order see progress.
- Personal recommendations for your lifestyle and food choices.
- Clarity so you have a clear plan of action moving forward.
- PLUS! A 31-day nutrition plan with meals, recipes and shopping list.
- PLUS! The Top 5 Beach Workouts from Nick Holt Fitness & Saltwater Fit.
- PLUS! How To Gain 10 Hours a Week by Streamlining from Academy Success.
And with anything I do at Limitless365 I an open invitation to connect with me and ask questions about the program, living a limitless life, or anything in general. I probably want you to succeed more than you do.
Lastly, I just wanted to extend a special thank you and virtual high-five to a few people that helped make this think actually happen:
- Stephanie Cottrell who did all of the design work for the Limitless365 Fitness Program and whom also answered all of my questions along the way.
- Vic Magary and Marla Sarriss who provided all of the delicious and easy to prepare recipes that you’ll find in the recipe index of the program.
- Cody Wheeler, Stephanie Gaudreau, Nick Holt, and Julie Gohring, who gave me some valuable feedback and provided me with some AWESOME giveaways and bonuses to include with the program.
- Kim, Matt, Linda, and everyone else that keeps me inspired and chasing my own dreams. Thank you for sharing your stories with me and the rest of the community… I just got the goosebumps thinking about you all.
- The coaching courses and mentorship with Precision Nutrition which taught me that the best way to create within myself and with others is to simplify things and focus on the behaviors that lead to the outcomes that we desire.
- And last but not least YOU and the rest of the LIMITLESS365 crazies. When I first started this site I had no idea what I was doing I just knew I wanted to pursue a life that gave me the opportunity to help people live a life without limits. It’s safe to say that I still have no clue what I’m doing but at least you all are helping me figure it out 🙂
Thank you if you have already picked up the program and if not but plan to I also give you a big virtual hug. If you decide not to pick up the guide no worries at all. I’ll still be trying my best to write FREE content on this site that can help you all out in various ways as we all pursue the limitless life.
If you wouldn’t mind sharing this page with any family members, friends, or other loved ones that you think might benefit from the program I would greatly appreciate it and forever be in your debt.
If you or anyone has any questions about the program, life, or just want to reach out and say hi please never hesitate to contact me at justin(at)limitless365(dot)com.
My favorite part about writing on this site is the interactions and friendships that I’ve been able to have with all of you.
I’m inspired by all of you every single day.