These Mexican stuffed peppers are one of my favorite 5 ingredient recipes. Both delicious and easy to make. A meal the entire family will love.
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 4 bell peppers
- 14 oz. (400g) lean ground beef
- 1 x 14 oz. (400g) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup (160g) cooked rice
- 2 tbsp. Mexican spice blend
What You Need To Do
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and cook the beef for 5-7 minutes until browned. Add in the tomatoes and, rice and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer gently, covered, for around 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut off the tops from the peppers and remove the seeds from the inside. Place the peppers on a baking dish and fill the peppers with the beef mixture.
- Cover the dish with kitchen foil and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until the peppers are tender.
- Prep:10 mins
- Cook: 50 mins
- Kcal: 281
- Fats(g): 10
- Carbs(g): 23
- Protein(g): 23
In the mood for something else? I gotchu…
- Slow-cooked chicken fajita
- Strawberry protein smoothie bowl
- Mushroom and brie omelet
- Chicken piccata
Need a workout instead? No problem.