Two of the most read and shared articles on L365 are:
- 30 Truths In 30 Days: The First 30 Days Of Paleo And What To Expect
- Paleo & Why No Grains, Legumes, Or Dairy
I don’t write a ton of Paleo specific articles on the site because I believe that there are a ton of ways you can eat to live a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life. Paleo nutrition just happens to be my personal preference for eating well – it may not be yours.
But because there’s a good change one of those two articles brought you here I wanted to ask you if you needed help stepping up your Paleo game?
A few months ago I did the first ever L365 Share Your Thoughts (S.Y.T) article where I asked you what your biggest health challenge was. Because it went pretty well I wanted to give it another go.
Today I’d like to introduce L365 S.Y.T #2
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PALEO STRUGGLE?
For me it was explaining my new eating approach to my friends and family. They just didn’t get it and were wondering why I was on a “diet.”
I was constantly being teased about what I was and wasn’t allowed to eat. Someone was always chiming in with their opinion about why I needed to eat more grains, beans, or dairy for calcium to help strengthen my bones.
How about you? If you’re new to the Paleo lifestyle what are you struggling with? If you’ve already been doing it for a little while is there something you’re still finding difficult?
- Struggling with energy or to get through workouts?
- Hard to find Paleo products?
- Do you miss you bread and want alternatives?
- Are you finding it hard to eat out at restaurants?
- Do your family and friends not get it and keep busting your chops?
- Not sure what to do for snacks?
- Does prepping or planning meals takes forever?
- Does it feel like you’re eating the same thing over and over?
- Are you wondering what to do other than eggs for breakfast?
- Alcohol… I want to have a drink but what is Paleo?
- The social aspects of it.
- Too expensive.
- How do I exercise on Paleo?
- Or maybe you’ve been interested in learning more about Paleo but don’t know where to start.
And if Paleo isn’t your thing take a few minutes out of your day today and think about what your biggest struggle is when it comes to making healthier nutritional choices.
I’d love it if you would take a few minutes out of your day and fill out the short questionnaire below. Don’t worry, the only one that will see your responses or questions is me.
Don’t see anything? Try refreshing your browser or clicking here.
It’s a Christmas miracle. I actually wrote an article that is less than 2,000 words. But seriously, I’d love to hear from you and help you out in any way that I can as you try to build healthy Paleo or eating habits in general.