The slow-cooked chicken fajita is a meal the entire family will love. Enjoy it with guacamole, tortilla chips, as tacos, or with salsa.
Slow-Cooked Chicken Fajita
- 1.5 lb. (680g) chicken breast 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 x 16 oz. (450g) jar salsa juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper
What You Need To Do
- Add the chicken, onions, peppers, salsa, and salt to a slow cooker. Stir well to combine.
- Cook on a high heat setting for 4 hours or low heat setting for 6 hours, until the chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken and place it on a cutting board. Shred the chicken, with two forks and place it back into the slow cooker. Add in the lime juice and mix everything well to combine.
- Season to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 4-6 hrs
- Kcal: 177
- Fats(g): 3
- Carbs(g): 10
- Protein(g): 27
Check out some of the best that the blog has to offer.